Photo-id Ninja will process your images and detect any number of dorsal fins in the pictures and
automatically extract them.
Try it for yourself here:
- Drag-and-drop up to 15 image files onto this page (or alternatively click Browse).
- The image will get displayed with bounding boxes around any fins that have been identified.
- Click on a fin to zoom in. Click again to download the extracted image of the fin.
- Don't have any images handy? Try it with our sample images.
- Please note: only JPG, PNG and TIFF images with file size under 20Mb are currently supported.
Register to upload any number of images and download extracted fins in one handy zip file.